Sunday, February 3, 2013

A Day With Sister Hana


Hey there ! I wan to share with you about our wonderful day with cikgu hana or our lovely sister. We reached there by 11pm. As usual we talk n chat about our school days. Oh yea "we" refers to me,Aina,Nabila,Najihah n Ummul. Our special guest Cikgu Syahrul couldn't join us. Sad !!! He's the main highlight for this. Anyway we had fun more than enough :-) Our last activity make my day which is scribbling the t-shirt. Here's the pic. Dont be Jealous k :p 
Embedded image permalink
After that we took many photos , 

The last time we met her was 5 months ago which is on october 19. At first I was very sad bcoz my tchr couldnt join :(. But I dont know how he get to knw my feelings, he sent me message early in the morning "Keep smiling, very sorry couldn't join u all". His message made my day :)  then i knew he really busy. but i know our day at Mcd will be more enjoyable with him. #AwesomeTeacherEver
Embedded image permalink
StarFriends

No comments:

Post a Comment

« Follower »

M