Saturday, January 26, 2013

New Blog Life

Here starts my new blog life :) I deleted all my old post and decided to start with fresh memories, Now is 2013 I am a PMR candidate, so it is possible spending less time on my blog, I will update whenever im free and the important thing is "BLOGMOOD" must be on. I try my best to design my blog ,whenever i have leisure time, of course I will redesign it to look better.

      Form 3 is totally different for me and my buddyz , Things changed alot, No more being playful. Our form 3 teachers being so strict -.-'', Nahh I dont mind in one point of view strict teachers kinda effective, in another view kinda stressful too. They are totally different than my form 2 teachers. I knew they will help us to get straight As for Pmr ,God-willing. Anyway I miss my old days 2012, last year has been the superb year for me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

« Follower »

M